Wednesday, November 21, 2012

LEUNIG COMES FOR THE JEWS

"First They Came for the Jews" by Pastor Niemoller 

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. 

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. 

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

 Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. 

... and when they came for the Jews they did so because they were Jews and not because the Jews had fired a single missile at the German people ... nor did they send suicide bombers into German streets ...  not did they disembowel pregnant German mothers in front of their children.

That is the difference Michael Leunig - and it's what makes you a horrible, disgustingly sick piece of work.


 The most vile cartoon published in the Age in years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went too easy on that pile of excrement Wilbur.

Anonymous said...

Depraved

geoffff said...

indeed

is this really a recent cartoon?

leunig is vile